▪ Vango Protex® 70 denier polyester flysheet, 4000mm HH - Highly waterproof, durable and reliable fabric. Exclusive to Vango
▪ Fully Sewn-in Groundsheet - adds to the comfort of your tent by providing a bug and draught free environment. The groundsheet is attached to the flysheet with an external storm skirt to provide all round protection.
▪ Covered entrance - gives a sheltered entrance to your tent, which prevents rain from dripping in to the living area
▪ Waterproof PE groundsheet - Robust and hardwearing fabric to stand up to the rigours of the most active campers
▪ Factory taped seams - All flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped, giving a water tight seal
▪ Toggled privacy curtains - Provides privacy when required, can be rolled away when not in use
▪ Lights out inner tent - Darker fabric reduces the amount of early morning light
▪ Bathtub groundsheet - Completely waterproof, 10cm base on the inner tent with taped seams
▪ Vango AirZone - High and low level ventilation panels combine to create a comfortable flow of air through the tent. Air circulation is essential for reducing condensation
▪ Generous king-sized bedrooms (70cm per person)
▪ Lantern hanging points - Conveniently positioned in the living and bedroom areas
▪ High visibility guylines - Easy to see in low light conditions.
▪ 360º Night-time Reflection Points - multiple reflective points around the tent ensure that the tent is easy to spot at night.
▪ Diamond Clear windows - Maximise light and visibility.
▪ Inner pockets - Conveniently positioned pockets for organising essential items
▪ Vis a Vis Layout - Two inner tents, at separate ends of the tent give occupants great personal space and privacy
▪ Weather tested to the European standard EN5912 by certified test centre